Post-Secondary Education Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
December 02, 2016
- * Fill out some details about yourself (name, school, phone number, etc.)
- * Submit a short essay answering the following question in 500 words or less: How does travel impact your learning and personal growth? (if you've never traveled before that's ok; tell S-Trip! how you think travel will help you learn and grow in the future)
- * Tell S-Trip! about three extra-curricular activities you have been involved in during your high school career
- The scholarship is open to students in their final year of high school, living in Canada or the United States.
- Applicants must be applying to college or university for the following school year.