QuestBridge College Prep Scholarship for High School Juniors
Scholarship Provided by : third party
March 01, 2017
- In addition to our online application, you will be required to submit a transcript, one letter of recommendation, and standardized test score reports.
- The QuestBridge College Prep Scholarship is designed for high school juniors who have shown outstanding academic ability despite facing economic challenges
- . Most College Prep Scholarship recipients come from households earning less than $60,000 annually and have experienced long-term economic hardship
- . In order to be eligible to apply, students must be juniors who are planning to apply to college during the fall of their senior year.
- A note about citizenship requirements: US citizens, Permanent Residents, and international students attending high school in the United States are eligible to apply for the College Prep Scholarship.