- * Certified Copy of University/College Transcripts
- * Two Letters of Recommendation (One from an Academic Instructor/Advisor, one from a Community Representative)
- * Small (Passport Size) Photograph
- * Completed Application
- * Essay (maximum of 500 words)
- The Lucy Kasparian Aharonian scholarships, awarded in conjunction with the Society for Women Engineers Boston Chapter, are earmarked for students in the fields of science, mathematics, engineering, technology, computer science, and architecture.
- The scholarships are awarded to full-time female students of Armenian descent attending accredited colleges or universities.
- Students entering their junior or senior year in college, as well as graduate students, are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Awards are based on financial need and merit. Applicants must have a 3.2 minimum GPA.