- Applicants are required to submit a one page essay, letter of recommendation from a teacher, letter confirming CF diagnosis, and an academic transcript.
- In addition, applicants are required to submit a copy of their FAFSA and specific details of fees and tuition costs from their academic institution.
- The Elizabeth Nash Foundation Scholarship program is open to individuals with CF who are in-going or current undergraduate or graduate students at an accredited US-based college or university.
- Given limited resources, the program is currently only open to US citizens
- . Funds to support Associate Degrees are not currently available.