ARS Undergraduate Scholarships
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Completed application form
- Financial aid forms filed with a testing service or schoolâs financial aid office or a copy of the most recent Income Tax Return of applicantâs parents
- Recent official transcript of college grades with raised seal (no faxes or copies will be accepted)
- 2 letters of recommendation (must include a letter from a college professor or advisor, and an affiliate(s) of Armenian organization(s) of which you are a member)
- Tuition Costs- include a copy of your schoolâs costs for the academic year (can be the most recent official copy of the schoolâs bulletin or a statement cost)
- The ARS Eastern USA provides undergraduate scholarships to students of Armenian descent.
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student who has completed at least one college semester at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States OR must be enrolled in a two year college and are transferring to a four year college or university as a full time student in the Fall.