Air Force Spouse Scholarship
Scholarship Provided by : third party
June 30, 2016
- Completed application form.
- Include an official, original transcript from the school year. If you are not currently enrolled, then, in addition to an official, original transcript, include a letter from your college or university that confirms your intent to carry the required hours in the Fall.
- In a two page double-spaced essay, describe your academic and career goals and the motivation which led you to this decision. Describe how Air Force involvement or local community activities in which you are involved will enhance your goals.
- Two letters of recommendation should be character references and descriptions of your performance and potential as a student, employee or volunteer. The two letters must be from different sources. The letters can be from professors, employers or volunteer organizations. You may also request a letter from your local AFA Chapter.
- A photo of the applicant (preferably a head shot). Your photo and your words may be used in our publications.
- The applicant must be a spouse of Air Force active duty, Air National Guard or Air Force Reserve, as well as have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA or higher, to be eligible.
- Spouses who are themselves Air Force personnel, or in ROTC, are not eligible.