American Bar Association Law Student Writing Competition
Scholarship Provided by : third party
January 31, 2016
- American Bar Association Law Student Writing Competition
- The American Bar Association (ABA) sponsors a variety of essay and writing competitions for ABA student members.
- Applicants must write an article about antitrust and have it published in an ABA-accredited school's law review or journal.
- Law students currently enrolled or graduating can write eligible articles of general interest to the antitrust law community, such as Civil and Criminal Antitrust Law, Competition Policy, Consumer Protection, and International Competition Law.
- Selection is based on the strength of the essay.