- NACA South Student Leadership Scholarships
- Be full-time, matriculated undergraduate students in good standing at the time of the application and during the semester in which the award is received
- Demonstrate significant leadership skills and ability
- Hold a significant leadership position on campus
- Have made significant contributions via volunteer involvement, either on or off campus
- Be enrolled in a college or university within the NACA South Region
- You must be a U.S. Citizen
- High school students are not eligible.