- Colorado Nurses Association Nightingale Scholarship
- Students must be Colorado residents who are Colorado Nurses Association or Colorado Student Nurses Association members.
- They must be second-year ASN students; third- or fourth-year BSN students; RNs enrolled at a school of nursing at any postsecondary level; currently practicing RNs enrolled in a doctoral nursing program or Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) students. Undergraduates must have a GPA of 3.25 or above, and graduate students must have a GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Applicants must have plans to practice nursing in the state of Colorado after graduation.
- Selection is based on stated career goals, GPA, financial need, participation in community and professional organizations and commitment to practicing nursing in Colorado.