Father Connie Dougherty Memorial Scholarship Fund
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 01, 2017
- Official high school transcript (4 years).
- College transcript if you are already attending college.
- Most recent financial aid package if you are already attending college.
- A listing of all other scholarships for which you have applied.
- SAT and/or ACT scores if they donât appear on official transcript (Copy is acceptable).
- Three letters of reference.
- Complete Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Seniors and recent graduates of Sarasota County high schools, whether public, private or parochial, and whether they are following an academic or vocational course of study, are eligible for the Father Connie Dougherty Scholarship.
- This scholarship is to further the studentâs education at a college, university or institution of higher learning, including advanced vocational training.
- All applications will be judged without regard to race, color, creed, sex or national origin.