- Completed application form
- Official high school transcript
- Photograph of yourself for publication
- Three Letters of Recommendation from a high school principal, teacher, club sponsor or counselor on official letterhead
- Two one-page essays on the topics below: 1) Why have you chosen to pursue a career in a STEM field and how do you see yourself contributing in that field? 2) Explain how you have demonstrated leadership both in and out of school.
- Copies of college acceptance letters
- Scholarships are available for two Black and two Hispanic students currently completing their senior year of high school in a member district of the Council of the Great City Schools. Applicants must be accepted for full-time enrollment at a four year college or university in the next academic year, and pursuing a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM).