Joel Abromson Memorial Foundation
Scholarship Provided by : third party
April 15, 2016
- A cover letter with your name, address, phone number, email address, name of high school and the name of the higher educational institution you are planning to attend.
- A personal essay (up to 3 pages double-spaced).
- Two letters of recommendation addressing your involvement in promoting equality. Letters may be from your teachers, community leaders, peers or any other people who are familiar with your work for equality, but not from immediate family members.
- A copy of the acceptance letter from your selected institution of higher education.
- Scholarship recipients are chosen based on their involvement and leadership in promoting equality for LGBT people in their schools and communities, and their commitment and concrete plans for promoting equality in Maine.