Bridge Blue Global is a Global Agency for Education, Migration and Internship. Bridge Blue Global has earned a solid reputation as a premier international student recruitment agency. Our Head Office is located in Sydney Australia with branches spanning the globe representing over 200 Australian Education Providers. Bridge Blue Global has an expert team of academic consultants and admissions staff, fluent in over 20 different languages and highly experienced within the education industry having successfully assisted students from over 60 nationalities.
Our management teams are professionally qualified within their respective fields and have been instrumental in forming the basis for many vital affiliations, partnerships and strategic alliances. This has been significant in our global expansion and ongoing success at an international level.
Our Company’s Objectives:
* Assisting students with visa applications and transition to studying in their country of choice
* Actively promoting international alliances through our multiple professional business strategies that have been constantly evolving and honed over many years
* Provide utmost personal services to students with honesty and integrity
* Provide advice to students regarding the lifestyle and cost of living abroad
* Maintain regular contact with students, providing assistance should they have any problems or general queries whilst they are abroad
* Maintain constant professionalism in our work
* Adhere to rules and regulations set out in the contracts of our education providers
* Promote courses, colleges, universities globally
Bridge Blue Global provides advice about courses, study programs, schools, colleges and universities. We will help you choose the best course, program and institution that meet your needs.
Your study options:
* High school
* University (undergraduate or postgraduate)
* Specialist or private college
* Study abroad program (one semester or one year)
* Any other study program
Things to Consider Before Proceeding
* Which level of qualification do you wish to obtain
* Which country, state or city you would like to study in
* Which field or area that interests you?
* Your career goals
* Your level of English (if English is not your first language)
* What is your budget?
* How long you would like to study in the chosen country?
Our advice and information is objective and unbiased, we want students to have as much information as possible so that the best-informed decision. We will counsel and advise to help you make your decision. We will then help you apply and assist you through the entire application process to the school, college or university of your choice.
New York, New York, United States
+61 2 9269 0110
Advisors of Bridge Blue
There are not advisors associated to this company